Toxicosis. How much fear, pain, tears, sleepless nights, and refusal to eat is in one word. It comes to all pregnant girls. The difference is that it strokes some of them on the head and goes away, and on others it pounces on them so that it is impossible to live even a day without additional measures. Today we will talk about medications that help to eliminate the symptoms of toxicity, reduce its degree and their names.
Indications for the use of pills from toxicosis during pregnancy
Toxicosis can appear at any stage of pregnancy. The changes are associated with an individual reaction to the growing fetus. Toxicosis can manifest itself in different forms:
- Nausea of varying degrees.
- Increased weakness.
- Changes in food preferences and flavors.
- Decreased or increased appetite.
The symptoms are the same for everyone, except for their magnitude. Some girls know firsthand what aggravated toxicosis is, and the desire to take pills for toxicosis in pregnancy.
Taking medications for toxicity in pregnancy must be justified by the indications. In this case – a hyperbolized manifestation of the symptom of toxicity.
- If the feeling of nausea is not strong, try to adjust the diet, undergo aromatherapy, find a suitable soothing drink. If nausea leads to daily vomiting, exhaustion, dramatic weight loss, it is worth turning to medical intervention.
- Severe fatigue, listlessness, complete apathy.
- Expression of malaise on the skin. Uncharacteristic pallor, bruising, and a gray coating on the tongue.
To be sure of the correctness of the decision to purchase medication, it is worth seeing a doctor, and undergo a qualified consultation.
Types of toxicosis
The choice of pills for toxemia in pregnancy depends on the type of toxemia itself. Sometimes, the characteristic disease has no form, and completely enslaves the pregnant girl. In such cases, without a pill for toxemia during pregnancy in early or late pregnancy, just can not do without it.
In other cases, toxicosis is divided into types, on which depend on how to treat it:
- Toxicosis in the first weeks of pregnancy. Sometimes, the first symptoms appear just a few days after conception. If the symptoms are not severe, the medication for toxicosis in early pregnancy can not be taken.
- Toxicosis of the first trimester. As a rule, it passes without complications. A woman may experience mild nausea, and sometimes morning vomiting. Taste may also change, and fatigue may appear.
- Late toxicosis. If toxicosis occurs in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters, its symptoms may be very hypertrophied. Swelling, high blood pressure, nausea, odor intolerance, gestosis. Each attack a woman thinks about what to take in case of toxemia during pregnancy.
It is also worth saying separately about a special form of toxicity – jaundice, which develops against a background of cholestasis. It can be expressed by yellowing of the skin, increased cholesterol, itching. The disease may lead to negative consequences for the fetus. In this case, it is necessarily necessary to purchase pills for toxicosis during pregnancy.
Ways to relieve toxicosis
Before we move on to the search for optimal remedies, let’s identify home methods to alleviate the manifestation of toxicosis. As long as the condition has not turned into pathological, you can save yourself with improvised remedies, for example:
- Before getting out of bed, eat a piece of bread, dried fruit, crackers.
- Drink a cup of green tea with mint, or eat a mint candy.
- Munch on a slice of orange. This will help relieve feelings of nausea, but it is important not to overdo it to avoid causing allergies.
- Choose a drink that works for you. It can be fruit water, natural compote, still water or tea.
- Fruit with high water content will help in case of toxemia, but only if you do not have abundant edema.
- Avoid fatty and fried foods.
- Do not overeat. Eat small portions and often.
- Get ginger oil. You can rub your palms with it, drop it in an aroma lamp, or use it in car fragrances.
These affordable and simple techniques to relieve symptoms without pills from toxemia during pregnancy, will help to cope with the difficulties of pregnancy every day.
Pregnancy Toxicosis Pills
If improvised means do not help, it is worth turning your attention to the pills from toxicity in pregnancy. They will help to significantly reduce the symptoms, even in the most difficult cases. We collected the top 5 best remedies for toxemia:
- Khofitol drops. Effectively relieves signs of toxicity, but the remedy can cause an allergic reaction. It can be used in selected situations.
- Essenciale. The remedy improves placental flow, effectively fights the manifestations of toxicity. However, pills from toxemia during pregnancy of German production have a rather high price.
- Enterosgel. The use of the gel helps to cope with the effects. It restores the microflora, helps to cope with vomiting, has a calming effect. Of the disadvantages, you can note the reduction of other drugs.
- Cerucal. The remedy is effective, but it is forbidden to take in the first trimester.
- Meclosin. The remedy helps to cope with nausea, but affects the CNS, so it should not be taken while driving or on the way to work.
For the fetus to be safe and the effects characterized only by positive dynamics, it is worth taking the medication as prescribed by the doctor. Before you buy, also research each name you encounter for clinical studies that have been conducted.
Fetal harm and consequences
Toxicosis carries negative effects on the fetus and the mother. The consequences can affect both while you are carrying the baby and after it is born. Therefore, if there are indications for the use of drugs, it is better to get equipped with a personal first aid kit.
But, in order not to be unsubstantiated, let’s understand what dangers to the child and the mother may be toxicosis:
- Due to malnutrition of the mother, the child feels hungry and also suffers from hypoxia. This prevents him from developing normally. The consequences of such measures can be both at birth and manifest themselves already during the development of the born baby. It is important to provide yourself and your baby with a proper balanced diet.
- With toxemia, damage to the child’s development, and increased risk of morphological immaturity, lack of body weight.
- Because of the “hungry” growth, the baby begins to absorb the proteins and fats of the mother, which leads to complete exhaustion of the body, which is already going through not the easiest of times.
Using the right pills for toxicity in pregnancy is the most important part. Official medications are not harmful to the health of both participants in the process. However, you should not take medications that are not intended. Rash choices in the first trimester are especially harmful.