Table of Contents
Getting rid of stretch marks and cellulite after childbirth
There is a myth that slim girls are immune to stretch marks and cellulite after childbirth. This is not true. Cellulite is fat. Orange peel is formed because of the thickening and increase in fatty tissue.
Stretch marks occur because body weight and volume increase and the skin does not have time to stretch naturally. Small tears occur.
Causes of cellulite after childbirth and stretch marks
- Hereditary predisposition.
- The level of metabolism.
- Bad habits.
- Lack of vitamins and minerals.
- Diseases of the endocrine gland, diabetes.
- Changes in hormonal background.
- Improper nutrition. During pregnancy many girls sin with this item.
- Reduced physical activity.
A number of questions arise. How to remove cellulite after childbirth? How to lose weight in the legs? How to remove stretch marks on the legs after childbirth?
The approach to fighting cellulite after childbirth
In any issue, a comprehensive approach is good.
A well-chosen diet contributes to weight loss and the condition of the body as a whole.
- Give up smoked, salty, fatty and spicy foods. Eliminate from your diet convenience foods, ready-made sauces, chips, bread crumbs and snacks. Limit sweets and flour.
- Drink plenty of fluids (water, compotes, morses and green tea). Include fruits and vegetables in your diet. The diet should be based on lean meat and fish, light soups, sour milk products and porridges. Of the sweets, it is better to give preference to small portions of bitter chocolate, dried fruits and honey.
- Your doctor can help you determine whether your body needs vitamins and what kind of vitamins it needs.
To remove thighs and cellulite after childbirth, you need to exercise. You can start with normal walking. Then add exercises:
- Standing on all fours to lean on the elbows and perform backward leg swings.
- Squats. It is important to make sure that the back is straight. Hands stretching out in front of you.
- Ascend to a step. Keep your hands at your waist. Do the exercise in turn on each leg.
More information on nutrition, as well as training programs and other necessary recommendations in the fight against stretch marks and cellulite can be found on theproject’s online course.
Before the procedure, it is necessary to clean and steam the skin well. For wraps suitable honey, ground coffee, sea salt, seaweed and blue clay. Apply the mixture evenly on the skin, wrap it in polyethylene and cover with a cloth. Leave the mixture on for 30-40 minutes. This method removes cellulite on the legs after childbirth by improving blood flow and perspiration. This way toxins and stagnation of fluid are removed from the body.
It helps to remove excess fluid and improve blood flow to the skin. There are 3 types of massage that you can do yourself at home:
- With a stiff mitten (regular loofah or a special one). For the procedure, a solution at the rate of 2 tbsp. salt per liter of water is made. A mitten is soaked in it. Cellulite zones rubbed movements from bottom to top.
- Pinching. The skin of the legs is pinched until a feeling of warmth and redness on the skin.
- Honey. Two drops of vegetable oil are needed for 2 tablespoons of honey. The product is applied to problem areas. First, the palms of the hands are pressed against the skin, then sharply removed.
Procedures in salons to combat cellulite after childbirth
Injections are injected into the problem areas. Preparations and their composition are selected individually. Components of the subcutaneous fat layer are destroyed. Increases the outflow of lymph. The skin becomes more elastic and acquires a healthy color.
A chemical peeling is applied to the skin. It removes dead skin cells and improves blood flow. Stretch marks become less visible.
The procedure is similar to the previous one, but it is carried out with fine abrasive particles – silicone balls or natural material. Not suitable for sensitive skin.
The procedure is performed using a special apparatus. Electrodes give an impulse to fat cells, which are broken down and removed by blood and lymph from the body.
This is an operation. Micro incisions are made in the skin. Through them, fat is removed. Then the skin is tightened.
The laser rays act on the surface of the skin – they remove dead cells, add pigment and improve the regeneration process. After the procedure a small crust is formed, which itself disappears in 2 weeks. It is possible to repeat the procedure in a month.
Nourishing the skin with hyaluronic acid. The procedure is performed by injection or laser. It is appointed after peeling and other aggressive procedures to accelerate regeneration.
Before going to the salon, it is better to consult a doctor.